Position title: Sales
Beautiful Minds is an emerging hygiene marketing social enterprise driven by jobs for youth and women through hygiene product marketing. Unlike aid centered development, Beautiful Minds supports communities be effective participant in the mainstream market with a sole focus on hygiene and sanitary products. Our initial support comes from Reach for Change Ethiopia and the Embassy of Finland.
Sales person will support sales agents attain their target sales so that women and youth agents have better income as breadwinners for their households while communities have improved hygiene.
- Recruit women and youth as target agents
- Coach women and youth agents on their business and sales skills
- Maintaining and increasing sales of hygiene products & services
- Reaching the targets and goals set for the specific area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding Agent base
- Servicing the needs of the existing agents & customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Execute Marketing plans in ones own sales areas.
Diploma or equivalent educational training in marketing, business administration and sales education. Enthusiastic for community development through marketing and social business.
Based on our emerging scale